Monday, May 30, 2011

Ribbons and Lace at WhoopsiDaisy

Hey my lovely readers!

As i told the gals at WD yesterday i had to use another image for my card than intended. I was sitting here going to print out the image i was going to use for my card. I waited and i waited and then i waited some more...and nothing happened. I took a peek on my printer course i didn`t understand why it didn`t print and there it stood: Cartridge damaged or removed. Whaaaat? i thougt... Hmmmm i opened the printer and there i was... or in this case.... not! I had to ask my hubby if he had removed the cartridges but no he hadn`t and then it just leaves one little devils child, lol....of course she was at her grandmother`s so i couldn`t ask her where they were either. Imagine that...my eyes went huge when i noticed the cartridges were gone, lol. I can`t for the love of God understand how she managed to remove them. She is after all just 3 years old. But then again she is a really smart and devilish 3 year old so i should really stop believing that she does nothing wrong, lol. Well obviously i couldn`t use the image i was going to so i had to use one i had printed and coloured a while back. It`s not my best work but it just had to do.


I`m sorry but i don`t remember what colours i used on the image since it has been a while since i coloured it.


More closeups.




Here are the challenges i`m entering:

Pear Tree Designs - Challenge #51 Sparkle
Paper Crafting Journey - Challenge #11 Anything goes

Have a nice day everyone!

Hugs...Mona

3 comments:

Bodil said...

Kjempefint kort med flote detaljer.
klem :)

Love crafts forever said...

OMG Girlfriend!!!!!!!!! Your card are stunning. You coloured image just prefect. And that green flower are gorgeous.
Hugs Nat

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card, wonderful colours,lots of detail. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Papercrafting Journey, blessings Hilde

Related Posts with Thumbnails