Saturday, July 9, 2011

Violet - Brand new digi-stamp at Crafts and Me

Hey Sweet Crafters!

Teresa has got some new an incredibly gorgeous digis in her Crafts and Me Store. Today i`m gonna show you Violet. She is designed by the very talented Hannah Lynn. I have hyped her up with some blue hair, lol. It is so fun to use unusual colours on these gorgeous fantasy images. If you love this beauty, she is to be found right here in the Crafts and Me store. The papers i have used are from Melissa Frances.


It is a few days since i coloured this image so with my Alzheimer light, lol, i don`t remember what colours i used. Except for the skin colours. They are my usual vanilla, safron, oatmeal and tan.


The ribbon is some leftovers from my marriage last year. I think it is so beautiful with the pattern. Tomorrow i am posting my celebration candy, so stay tuned.


These are the challenges i`m entering:

Allsorts - Week 111 Free and Easy July.
Fairy Fun Fridays - Challenge #56 Swirls and Pearls
Inspire me Fridays - Challenge #14 Allways anything goes
Kort o Mania - Utfordring #43 Anything goes

Thanks for looking!

Hugs...Mona

8 comments:

Maria said...

Wow, I love how you've coloured your image! Gorgeous card! Maria x

brenda said...

A really great card and beautifully embellished.

Thank you for joining in my week of our Free and Easy July challenge at Allsorts and good luck.

B x

gina g said...

Morning hunni this is just beautiful and isn't she gorgeous, love the pretty papers and your colouring is fabulous. luv gina xx

angelwhispers said...

Mona this is just a wonderful image and your colours just superb!!!! Loving the added bling and the ribbon is so lush!! Chanelle xx

Fleur said...

Wow I love her hair, a gorgeous card
I have candy if you're interested.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Mona Once again you blew me away with yet another master piece. This card is absolutely a stunner. You have the gift of true art. Your coloring is amazing and those colors oooh wow so beautiful.
Hugs Bonnie

Crafty Kaz said...

Wow beautifully coloured in and I am loving the Blue Hair.
A lovely Card

Nelle said...

Verkligen snyggt färglagt.

Tusen tack för att du deltar hos Kort o Mania :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails