Thursday, March 15, 2012

My first Lemon Shortbread design

Hi Everyone!


Earlier this month Teresa released a lot of new digis. One of these are the wonderful Fashion Melody, designed by Lemon Shortbread. I have never used one of these designs before, so this one was new for me.



I really enjoyed colour her in as there were not much small and difficult areas. I also tried a new colour combo on her hair, and i really like the result. Here i have used Sandstone, Caramel and
Buttercup.


Other colours i have used:

Skin:
Vanilla, Saffron, Oatmeal, Tan and Sunkissed pink for the cheeks

Shirt:
Slate, Maroon and Mulberry

Skirt:
Midnight blue, Denim blue, Pastel blue

If you find the time we would love to see you over at the Crafts and Me challenge blog, entering the circles challenge hosted by the rubbah girls. If you don`t find the time, at least hop over and take a peek at the amazingly gorgeous creations they have prepared for your inspiration. Good luck in the challenge everyone!


1 comment:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Mona,
How are you? What a wonderful card, I love this image and so beautifully coloured, fab papers too, just gorgeous! Hugs Teresa x

Related Posts with Thumbnails