Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pearl Princess by Hannah Lynn

Hey peeps!

For my card today i have used the gorgeous Pearl Princess by Hannah Lynn. She is available here.


This is one of the more simple cards i have created. I don`t know if you can see it, but the backing paper is just soooo sparkly that i didn`t want to cover it up so much. I think the colour fit so well with this mermaid image and the glittery paper is supposed to look like the sparkly ocean. Ok maby my imagination is going overboard here, lol.


I went for a soft colour scheme for this image. I know Hannah Lynn uses more bright colours, but i`m not too comfortable making the images so colourful. I tend to rather stick with the softer ones, lol. I`m sorry that i don`t put up the colours i have used. It just was so many colours and i forgot to write them down.


Challenges entered:

Inky Impressions - Anything goes
Just keep on creating - Anything goes
Little Darlings - Flowers
Simon says - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Use some sparkle
Moving along with the times - Garden or flowers

There is a new challenge going on over at Crafts and Me challenges. So just make sure to come and join us. The rubbah team has set the challenge and the theme is embossing. Also you just HAVE to see all the gorgeous creations the girlz have made for your inspiration.

One more thing as a little reminder...Teresa is still having a comp going on in the Crafts and Me shop Blog. If you want to win the entire upcoming new release of the new Dollie James collection you don`t want to miss out on this opportunity. Just hop on over to the shop blog and get the details. The info is a sticky post, so you`ll find it on top of the blog. Good luck!





7 comments:

Catherine said...

Pretty card, love the image....

pojjo said...

Det var mig ett flott kort :D vad snygga färger du har valt.
Kram

Love crafts forever said...

OMG!!!! I love colors you have used here. What is it??? Copic or Promarkers???? Looks absolutely stunning. And i can smell the Ocean... lol hehe
Hey! I love it!!!!!!!!
Hugs and kisses.

Mau xx said...

A Beautiful card Mona, Love the sweet image and your paper and detail are beautiful.
THanks for joining MAWTT this week.
Mau X

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Mona this is just so stunning! I love this image and you have coloured her beautifully :) I love that sparkly paper - I need some!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Mona, Ah this is so sweet and I love all the sparkle, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

suzARTe said...

this is really lovely card, I just love the main image. You are right that shiny paper shouldn't be covered up, it looks fantastic as the background.

Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails