Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Anything fall related at WhoopsiDaisy

Good day peeps!

How are you doing? I`m having a fabulous time at the mo. My creativity has come back and i think that`s just awesome. I felt like i didn`t have any energy left in me to be creative for a period now and had to force my creations to come to life. It is so good that it has loosened up. I was sick and tired of feeling guilty for not beeing able to commit to my DT`s as much as i would have wanted to, but that is going to change now, yey!!!

Well let`s get to the reason you are really here for. My card for this new challenge over at WhoopsiDasiy. The theme set is: 

Anything fall related 

For my card i have used an image from Sheet 475.
Papers are from Websters Pages. I have coloured the image with ProMarkers.


Colours are:

Skin: Vanilla, Saffron, Oatmeal, Tan, Sunkissed pink
Hair: Rosewood (FM), Burnt orange, Poppy, Bright orange
Trousers: Amber, Gold, Sunflower, Burgundy, Poppy
Dress: Sleigh bell, Pineapple crush, Buttercup, Eggnog
Hat: Cocoa, Tawny owl, Tan, Putty
Teddybear: Tawny owl, Putty, Morning mist, Almond
Other colours: Pressed leaf, Pink mittens, Budding rose



Flower made by cutting up a large autumn leaf, adding a coffee dipped flower and a wild rose spritzed with some gold mist.




Well, that was finally it from me. I`m sorry i`m a bit late with my post. I have had some technical difficulties but it has been sorted out now luckely. Thanks for visiting me!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails