Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Besties - Finally in Norway

Hi everyone! 

The day has finally come! My Besties Nowegian Challenge Blog is having the Grand Opening today. We are two designteams which will be alternating on giving you inspiration every other fortnight. I really hope you all will join in our challenges as often as possible. You have the advantage that all our upcoming challenges are listed under the rules tab. That way you have a loooong time to get your creations ready in good time before the challenges goes live.

I`m so lucky to be working with a lot of talented girls and i hope you will visit them too and give them your love and good luck wishes.

Well, that`s the info so lets get on to the fun.

Our first theme is:

ANYTHING GOES

Nice and easy start huh? I think this has to be allmost everyone`s favourite theme, lol


For my first DT card for My Besties i have used Img 725. Isn`t she adorable? When i first saw these cute images i was a bit worried course i thought they had so much small details, but i was totally wrong. When i sat down and started colouring this cutie i was really surprised about how easy it went so my advise to all of you that think the same as i did. Please just have a go, you may get a big surprise, lol. At least i did.


The colours i have used are:

Skin: Vanilla, Saffron, Oatmeal, Tan, Sunkissed pink
Hair: Cocoa, Mustard, Buttercup, Saffron
Eyes: Midnight blue, Denim blue, Pastel blue
Dress: Dusky rose, Budding rose, Pink mittens, Ice grey #3, Icicle, Sakura gelly roll pen (white)
Pants: Ice grey #3, Icicle, Sakura gelly roll pen (white)
Socks: Dusky rose, Pink mittens, Pink lobster, Iced pearl
Roses: Pink lobster, Iced pearl, Pressed leaf


The sentiment is from Marianne Design which is one of the new collectables series. These contain three stamps and a coordinating die to cut out the sentiment. I just loove these.


The flowers are from several companies don`t remember exactly as i have had tem in my stash for a while, lol. At least WOC is represented here, lol.


Just look at this cute dollface. Such a total heartbreaker, lol.

Wow...it`s not often i get to post two cards in one day, lol. I feel really pleased with myself right now, hahaha. I hope you have enjoyed visiting me and i looove comments, lol. I`m just saying :-)

Thanks for visiting me today and please do me a favour and come and join in on the fabulous fun we are having over at our new challengeblog. Here`s the link to My Besties Norwegian challenge blog!

Challenges entered:

Hiding in my craft room - Freestyle
 Pumpkin spice - Anything goes
Sweet Stampin` challenge blog - Spots and stripes
Totally Gorjuss - Texture
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Addicted to Stamps - Anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails