Thursday, October 22, 2015

World Scrap Battle and Tournament round 2

Hey everyone!

I`m so excited and happy to say that i got through to round 3 with all my creations. And the next 4 days i will show you what i created for round #2. Starting with my mixed media canvas. The theme set for this round was Monochromatic.


I started priming the canvas with gesso and glued the two heart shapes onto it. Next i glued plastic to cover the whole thing. You can stretch the plastic any way you like to create the texture you want. When i was satisfied with the way it was, i painted it with acrylic paint, making sure to get shades into it as well. I also put on some fine sand to get an extra texture. To finish it off i used my finger to just gently rub on some silver paint to make the texture pop a bit more.  


Hope you like my little canvas. Please feel free to stop by tomorrow as i`m having a new creation ready for you. 

Thanks for visiting me. Have a nice day everyone.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails