Thursday, October 8, 2015

World Scrap Battle - Card

Hi there everyone!

I`m ready with my second entry in the World Scrap Battle and Tournament. Today i will show you my entry in the Card category. The inspiration provided is the same for all the entries in round 1.

I have used some form of mixed media on all of my creations and for this card i have i have had some fun with the new stamp and dies set from Tim Holtz, Crazy birds. I think these are so much fun and totally adorable as well.


This stamp is coloured with distress ink. Mustard seed and Broken china. For the beek, i have used H2O Natural linen as i didn`t have distress ink in orange. I have never coloured with distress ink before and i think i have a bit of a learning curve ahead of me, lol.


For my background i used modelling paste from Prima`s Finnabair collection togheter with the Tim Holtz flourish stencil. After dry i spritzed with Carribean blue Flat fabio from Lindy`s Stamp Gang. Next i spritzed with Twinkling tinsel also Lindy`s, to get the shimmery effect. Least i blended some white gesso with water an put on some drips here and there. To finish off my card i stamped a sentiment from Visible Image with white acrylic paint on some black cardstock. I think their range of stamps are perfect for mixed media.


Tomorrow i will be back with my third creation for this battle tournament. I will show you my layout. Meanwhile, have a great day. Thanks for visiting me.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails