Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some great news

Hey peeps!

I just want to share some great news with you all. Amy at The Crafty Purple Frog has asked me to join her team, and i have accepted, yey!!! I really look forward to work with these talented girls and it would be fun to try something new. She has some gorgeous sheets of decoupage and pyramage in her shop. For those of you that love Ching-Chou Kuik...jump on over and take look.


Thanks a lot Amy for asking me to join your team. I`m truly honoured!

Hugs...Mona

5 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Mona, you will be fantastic as your creations with those images are always stunning.
Hugs
Suzi x

angelwhispers said...

Wow congratulations Mona I have followed your blog for a while now and your work is just awesome I love it and now I get to work on the DT with you I just can't wait!!!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx

Love crafts forever said...

Yeey!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Mona!!!!!!!!!! So super happy for you. To be honest, i knew you will be on this team. Do you know why????? Because you are awesome, fantastic, gorgeous, super duper girl. lol
Big hugs. Nat

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Mona, congratulations. I shall certainly enjoy working alongside you. Now you've done your post I better do mine!!! Best wishes, Kym xxx

kaz said...

Congratulations your Cards are awesome and will inspire many People.
Really great news have fun Crafty Kaz

Related Posts with Thumbnails