Sunday, October 16, 2011

Emerald Faerie Garden challenge #11

Hey Sweet Friends!

Today we are having a new challenge over at The Emerald Faerie Garden. The challenge is Flowers, flowers, flowers.

For my card i have used the image of Willy & Amy and it is available right here in the Emerald Faerie online Shop. Aren`t they adorable? I found the perfect background to use for these two lovebirds. You can find it at Make it Crafty.


Both images i have coloured with my beloved ProMarkers. I have used so many colours that it would take too long to mention them all here.


Now...i hope you will come and join us at The Emerald Faerie Garden challenge blog. The theme is so easy that you can`t avoid making something for us. Just be sure to visit my teamies and leave them some sugar. I know they would love it, lol!


6 comments:

Bodil said...

Kjempefint kort med et flott motiv :)
klem :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Mona this is gorgeous! Love your colours, scene all all the lovely details. Judy x

downrightcrafty said...

stunning use of the new background from Make it Crafty it really suits the EFG image perfectly and one superb card
Hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

Woooow, helt nydelig, et eventyr i ett kort :)
Så masse detaljer å oppdage her :) Og så søte motiver...sukk!!
Klemmer Lill

Lau W said...

So lovely scene, great work Mona, and superb colors !
xxx

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG Mona Wowee this card is amazing!!! I love these images. Fantastic job on the coloring and I love the background. Oh now I think I'm just gonna have to print one of mine up and join the challenge. Thanks sweetie pie for your inspiration! Hugs Bonnie

Related Posts with Thumbnails