Thursday, November 24, 2011

For someone special

Hey Peeps!

I`ll just have to do this as a quick post. I have a nasty headache andi just feel like throwing up.

Today we are having a new challenge over at The Crafty Purple Frog and the theme is: For somone special. For my card i have used Night rose decoupage sheet, available here. These sheets come pre-coloured, so i have not coloured it myself.



I put some stickles diamond in her hair and on a few details.


The decor is actually some pieces i have cut off som table decorations.


I will enter some challenges later, but now i have to go lay down. Hope my head gets better soon...ok as good as it can, hahaha. Take care everyone!





1 comment:

Misty's said...

Gorgeous card and amazing image!
Michaela xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails