Friday, December 16, 2011

Flourishes/swirls EFG challenge #15

Hiah Friends of The Emerald Faerie Garden!

Are you ready for the last EFG challenge for the year? You have lots of time to play as we are keeping this one open to jan 15th.

If you are somewhat like me, i think you are very busy at the mo. I tend to postpone most things to the very last minute, lol. A bad habit, i know, lol. I say to myself every year that i have to finish the shopping for gifts early in november, but hey...do i follow my own instructions? Nooooo, lol.


Well, over to my card. I struggeled a bit with this one. I had no idea what so ever of what i should make for this challenge. I scoped several blogs for inspiration and i looked through my collection of sketches to see if any of them triggered my creativity...but no. So i just had to make it up as i sat there. It took some time but at least i finished it, lol. I`m not so sure i pulled it off but i couldn`t have made it any better given the troubles i had to begin with, lol. At least i hope you like it, lol.


The image i have used is called "Ebony" and is available here and she is coloured with Promarkers.

The colours i have used are:

Skin:
Vanilla, Saffron, Oatmeal, Tan

Clothes:
Shale, Burgundy, Berry red. Olive green, Marsh green. Pear green, Moss

Other colours:
Caramel, Putty, Satin, Lush green, Bright green, Lime, Lime Zest, Cocoa, Pastel yellow


Other supplies:

*Prima bling swirl, *assorted papers from Marianne Design and one other i don`t remember, lol. That`s the senility popping out again, lol. *Martha Stewart edge punch and pine leaf punch. *Marianne D Maroccan birdcage creatable and craftable oval. I also used a red lace some *stickles diamond, some *liquid pearls and a cut of rose from a *BoBunny rosetrim.


So now i hope that despite a busy holiday season you still can manage to join us over at The Emerald Faerie Garden. Just remember that you have a whole month to play. Have a great weekend you all!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails