Sunday, July 15, 2012

Anything goes and a DT call at Marianne`s Design Divas

Hi again!

This is my second post for today....whuuuut....you say! What has gottn into me, lol. Oh no, you don`t have to believe that i`m starting on something new, like getting ahead of myself, mo a ha ha ha... No actually this is truly a coincidence.

Today we are having a new challenge over at Marianne`s Design Divas. We are also celebrating one year of challenges! Where has the time gone? I think i must be having too much fun course this year has just flown by. I think it`s just recently i started on this amazing team.

Would you like to try out for this team?
Well now is the chance. Amy is looking to add to the team, so if you love playing with Marianne Design goodies you should hop on over to the challenge blog to read more.

Our sponsors this month is






Over to my second creation for the day. A while back i got this boring white painted star. It probabely is something used as a Christmas decoration but i have altered it to fit my own needs, lol. I love shabby chic and i have tried to embellish the star in a shabby style. Hopefully i made it work. I went a bit overboard with the pics, lol, so please bare with me.


This is a resin frame by Melissa Frances i believe. If i`m wrong please correct me, lol. I have cut out a little piece of a design paper to use as a picture in the frame.


Here i have used some of these small and cute silk flowers from Marianne D. They are available in several colours. I have used the blue and pink ones. Available here and here.


I have also used some flower ribbon with small roses which i cut in pieces. These are perfect for any cardmaker to use.  This Marianne D trim is also available at Cuddly Buddly. The butterfly is an embellishment left over from my wedding.


The blue flower is from Prima.


Here is another resin piece. I think it is so beautiful.


I have also used the Moroccan bird cage, available here, and butterflie #3 available here.


That`s it for today...i won`t risk you getting bored with me, lol, so i`m going to stop now. Ok, i know...you are bored allready so why don`t you just hop on over to The design divas blog and see what the others have been up to. Thanks for sticking out with me, lol.

Challenges entered:

Dream Valley Challenges - Anything but square
That craft place - Anything goes
Di`s Digi Design - pile on those flowers
Card and Scrap - Vinger




6 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

WOW!!Mona this is incredible! Amazing details and such a lovely creation sweetie :)

Tonya said...

Oh my goodness this is gorgeous! So shabby fabulous! I love all of the beautiful embellishments and they are so perfectly palced.

coops said...

blinking ink mona.this is absolutely fantastic hun.really love all your pretty details and beautiful colours ;D

xx coops xx

Eliza said...

This star is amazing I think you have mastered the shabby chic style with this one. It is really beautiful.

Eliza

Rach83 said...

Wow, this is amazing! Love it! Your colours are beautiful and those embellishments are stunning.

Rachel x

Freetany said...

AAAA! It is simply unbeatable

Related Posts with Thumbnails