Thursday, December 17, 2015

My first ATCs

Hi everyone! 

I`ve tried something i`ve never done before....ATCs. For those of you that don`t know what an ATC is. ATC stands for Artist Trading Card. These are sized 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch. They may seem small but this size is set because they are supposed to fit into the standard card collector pockets.

A little while ago i entered a small challenge on Facebook where we were given a recipe on how to go ahead creating these ATCs. I never thought i`d pull it off but i made it, lol. And i had so much fun as well. So this is something i want to try out more. Hope you like them.


I started off with 4 different heavy designpapers. I painted them with gesso blended in water to get at more transparent look just to tone down the pattern of the paper. 


Next i took some silk paper and stamped it randomly with several stamps. I then crinkled it up and glued it onto the paper sheets. 


For the last steps i first put on some tissue tape and then stamped it with a background stamp. Last step before embellishing was spritzing them with sprays from Lindy`s stamp gang. 


Finally the cards were ready to get embellished. I cut out some vintage images from a cuttingsheet from Kort & Godt and put on some text stickers from Authentique. And some other small embellies.


I actually like how they turned out. So i`m definately going to try this again soon. I`m sorry i didn`t get to catch the shimmer of the colours. Daylight here is quite poor on this time of year. But i can asure you the shimmer looks fabulous! 

Thanks for taking the time to visit me. Allways love visits.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails