Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Sweet baby girl

Hi everyone!

A month ago i became an auntie again. It`s been many years since last time. My husbands youngest brother and his wife became parents to beautiful little Melissa. In that regard i have created a card for them.


I`m just so totally in love with the new Prima, Heaven sent collection. It is so excuisite! Gorgeous colour combo and the cutest images ever. And not to mention all the foiled details. Oh...i`m so in love with it. And then there is the most gorgeous flowers and embellies, sigh....


Just look at the wonderful glittery roses. These are just to die for. Looooove, looove, love them.


The heart piece in the corner is homemade. I have used paperclay from Martha Stewart and a silicone mold to create it. I added a bit of stickles glitter glue around the heart edge and a bit in the middle of the flowers.


The chippie is from a polish company called Crafty Moly. I think it is so adorable. I just added a little bit of stickles to it.


I wanted to keep the inside fairly simple so i just added a sentiment and a diecut piece for writing. The die is from Joy Crafts. I also punched out some stars from the design paper for extra embellishment.


I kept the backside simple as well. Just used a small journaling card from the 6x6" pad as an embellishment, and a place i could put my name on.


Hope you like it. Have a nice day everone. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails