Sunday, April 17, 2011

Divas by Design

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post to tell you a wee bit about a new challengeblog opening real soon.

Divas by Design are having a DT-call and a follower candy (look at my right sidebar under the candybar image) With this post i am answering to the DT-call. Below you will see three of the creations i have made which is my favs amongst my work.


This one is a wedding card using a vintage photo from Sagen vintage. The flower i made myself.


The ProMarker storage unit i made out of empty toilet rolls. Using the Prima fairy flora collection and some of Linnie`s fabby digis from WhoopsiDaisy.


And last but not least...my first DT creation for Crafts and Me. I love those images and they are so incredible to colour.

It wasn`t easy to pick just three creations but i hope they will help me to get one of these DT-spots. Don`t forget to join in on the first challenge at Divas by Design at may 4th. I definately will, either as a participant or hopefully a DT member.

Take care everyone!

Hugs...Mona

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails