Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pink and Sweet at Crafts and Me

Hey everyone!

It has been a couple of stressful weeks lately. I have been working a lot. First i helped out a girlfriend to shut down her dream in life...to own her own shop. But sometimes you just have to face the facts and quit while you`re still ahead. A bit sad course she had worked really hard to make her dream come true. I also got some extra hours at my regular workplace so i have had my hands full. I am a bit sorry to say that i have been a bit stressed out not getting to make my cards in due time. Everything has been just in the nick of time. Well anyway... Today is the first time ever i am hosting a challenge and i am a bit terrified, so i hope you bear with me.

First i want to say thanks to all of you who entered the Digi DT`s glitter challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenges, last week! There were incredibly many eyecandies to feast upon. You are soooo talented, ladies!

Now...for the challenge this week i have chosen Pink and Sweet. This must be an easy nut for you all to crack? So get your gameface on and start creating those gorgeous pink and sweet creations i know you are dying to show us.


Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Letraset. Letraset has through decades produced innovative media for commercial artists and designers.




My fellow Dynamite Digi team has once again blown the socks of me with their fabulous creations, so please go and visit their personal blogs and leave them some love. I know they will appreciate it.

For my card this time i have used the beautiful image created by Hannah Lynn called Mystical Pond. You can find it right here. And the litle swirl you can pick up here.


I am not totally satisfied with the colouring. I really have to buy myself a new printer. The one i got is totally crappy. It doesn`t keep the printing where it belongs, so when i colour the image it gets dirty by the lines. It is soooo irritating, course the colours get all wrong. I also used smooch in the same colour as the mermaid`s fin, so the body shimmerz a lot, but the camera sadly didn`t pick it up.


The butterfly you can get here, in the Korthobby online store. I dressed it with a little bling.


I recently baught some mini-pearl swirls from Prima`s say it in pearls collection. They fits perfectly on a card and i just had to use one for this challenge. The little butterfly charm you can find right here.


Well...i hope you enjoyed my little creation, so please come and join us in the Crafts an Me challenge blog. It is so much fun to play, not to mention the fabulous prize.

These are the challenges i am entering:
ABC Challenge - S is for sparkle
Amber`s Craft and stuff - Challenge #6 Ribbons and bows
I love ProMarkers - Challenge #62 Anything goes
Everybody art - Challenge #138 Pearls
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Challenge #24 Anything goes

That`s all from me folks!

Hugs...Mona

12 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love your card! And thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, they made my day! Judy x

Love crafts forever said...

Mona, Mona, Mona!!!!!!! How gorgeous is that!!! You did such a gorgeous coloring in here, very pretty lace, and you got me with that Butterfly. LOL Love Butterflies.
Thanks for your sweet comment too.
Hugs Nataliya

Mary J said...

Oh Mona, wow, wow, wow! This is so elegant, feminine, pretty - love it!

Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink and hope to see you again!

Mary J x

pojjo said...

Underbart kort, som alltid :D Du är så bra på färglägga.. men du har ju sett att jag övar oxå *ler* Ja har promakers men tycker copics var lättare måla med...
Mina pärlor har jag köpt här
www.pyhobby.se
GLAD PÅSK :D

Tine said...

Hi. Really pretty card Mona & fab embellishments too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the colouring on the image, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x

pinky said...

Wow thats absolutely stunning!! Thanks for playing along with us at LCI this week.
Pinky

xxxtglxxx said...

This is really beautiful Mona - I love the image and your colouring is wonderful. Vibrant and gorgeous.

Thanks so much for joining us as I ♥ promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Whimsey said...

So pretty; your coloring is fabulous! Love the colors!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.

Hugs, Michele

Anniebee said...

Awesome card and you did a fabulous job of coloring your image. Really nice! Thanks for playing with us this week at Ambers's Crafts and Stuff. I hope you'll join us again soon.

Anne

The Crazy Crafting Lady said...

Fabulous!

Thank you for joining the Ribbons & Bows Challenge at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

~*~Amber~*~
www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful details.
Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts with Thumbnails