Sunday, May 1, 2011

Senile?....Me?....Noooooo.....

Hey everyone!

Oooops....i forgot to post my DT sample for the Glitter, Glamour and Glitz challenge over at Phindy`s Place, here in my own blog. I am so sorry! I have chosen to use Lula Shopping which you can find here. The image is designed by the talented Philomena O`neal.

I think she looks so posh...strutting on her way to shop even more.


I am not so happy by the colouring! I was going to give her a lush and red mouth but my colour bleeded out. I have NO IDEA of what happened here. Usually my paper doesn`t bleed so much. And i have learned to control where to end my colouring due to the bleeding. Well...but anyway, i didn`t have the time to make another one so i just had to use it. I promise my next card will be a better one.


The paper is from S.E.I and is called Juliette. Don`t remember what the flower company is called but the flowers came in a metal box with a magnetic back, so if anyone knows...please let me know. Please jump on over to the Phindy`s friday challenge blog and join our challenge.

Now i am off to enjoy the great weather. And hope i`ll get some tan, lol. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs...Mona

1 comment:

pojjo said...

WOooWOOoW.. så himla läckert kort, super snyggt, detta är nog ett av mina absoluta favorit kort :D De du har i mitten på blomman är det något du köpt eller satt det på blomman? Ja söker nämligen efter något sånt...

Related Posts with Thumbnails