Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Butterflies and bows at Crafts and Me

Hey everyone!

I`m a little late with my card for today`s challenge but sometimes life gets in the way of crafting, lol. Anyway...here i am with my latest creation for Crafts and Me.



For my card today i have used one of the gorgeous Hannah Lynn designs called Love letter. This time i have coloured her hair black. Not a hair colour i`m most comfortable using, but i have to practice with it a bit. I think it is so hard to not get any hard lines. Not sure of what i think about this one though, so i`ll let you decide, lol.


Colours i have used:

Skin:
Saffron, Oatmeal, Tan, Sunkissed pink

Hair:
Black, Cool grey #5 and #3, Indigo blue, 

Other colours used:
Powder blue, Blue pearl, Berry red, Satin, Petrol blue, Marine, Turquoise



Please do hop on over to the Crafts and Me challenge blog and see all the beauty my teamies has in store for you. They are absolutely breathtaking in my mind. See you over there! Happy crafting!

Challenges entered:

Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Divas by design - Anything goes
Simon says stamp - Use your favourite tool
My fav tool is my ProMarkers
Phindy`s Place - Ribbon





6 comments:

Bodil said...

Så flott kort :)
God Påske
klem :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Mona this is just so amazingly gorgeous! Love the colouring and that beautiul image and the tones of the card are just stunning :D

pojjo said...

hej snuppan :D Vilket jätte sött kort du har gjort :D underbara färger. *ler*
Doilien du undrade om är en DIE från Tim holtz.
Distressed Doily - Sizzix On The Edge Die By Tim Holtz
den är UNDERBAR.. ett av mina bästa köp :D
Trevlig påsk :D

Ann English said...

Awesome coloring and design!
I am so glad you joined us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge. I hope you'll join us tomorrow for our 100th challenge and a blog hop!

Catherine said...

Love the papers on this. Thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week.....

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love all the details.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts with Thumbnails