Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pearls and Swirls at Marianne`s Design Divas.

Hey peeps!

Today has been a great day. I got to sleep in for a long while and when i got up my hubby had tidied
up the kitchenfor me, lol. Maybe i`ll sleep in more often, lol. The weather was so lovely today that we decided to go for a walk. We didn`t go far but it was nice to get out and enjoy the sun. I am so tired of all the rain so now i hope we get good weather for a while.

It`s hard to believe a whole month has gone by. Over at Marianne`s Design Divas we are having a new challenge. We want to see pearls and swirls on your creations.

For my card today i have made a vintage card. These new dies from Marianne design is just perfect to make vintage creations with. 

These are the materials used from Marianne Design.

Vintage image.

I have also used a flower from Prima and the pearl swirl is from Kaiser Kraft which i have butchered a bit, lol. The rest is from my stash.

Now...please hop ovet to Marianne`s Design Divas and join our challenge this next month. Good luck everyone!




2 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the cameo die cuts.....

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Hello Mona...your card is as usual a stunning piece of art! Love the colour scheme you have used! Your fellow Diva..Suzanne xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails