Monday, August 13, 2012

Anything goes at WhoopsiDaisy

Hi my sweet friends!

Today we are ready with a new challenge over at WhoopsiDaisy. The theme is the one we all love, lol.

ANYTHING GOES

For my card today i have used an image from sheet #362. I think she was perfect to use for a vintage creation. Which is one of my fav styles. 


The colours i have used are:

Skin:
Vanilla, Saffron, Oatmeal, Tan

Hair:
Umber, Cocoa, Tan

Dress/hat:
Budding rose, Dusky rose, Antique pink

Other colours:
Pear green, Sorbet (FM), Surf blue (FM), Bluegrey (FM), Ice grey #1 and 3



Now it`s your turn to create something. You can make anyting popping into your imagination, lol. So get out your crafty stuff and join us at WhoopsiDaisy.


Challenges entered:

ProMarker Norge - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting me!


11 comments:

craftygranny said...

Gorgeous card and those pinks are gorgeous i love pink on cards. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT and Good Luck . Trisha x DT

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Mona this is just absolutely stunning! Love the folds that you have done in her dress and the pinks are really lovely. Beautiful embellies and design too :)

Anonymous said...

What a delightful image, love the paper, beautiful colouring, very pretty card
Hugs Julie P

coops said...

so beautiful mona.the image is so sweet and i love your gorgoeus pretty design.
i hope you are feeling better now.

xx coops xx

Ciska said...

Lovely make Mona, I really like the square doily, so different!

May said...

Gorgeous card... the design is fab... beautiful colouring... love it! Hugs May x x x

Artesania said...

Hi teamie ,love your project great colouring and cute image -wow !
Wake up call -today is the 15. time for MDD hurry up my sweetie.iam curious about your new card!
Hugs Gudrun

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi sweetie!
Thanks a lot for your sweet comment. I`m not going to make anything for this challenge. I have talked to Amy and i`m taking a break from all my teams except from one. I will be back for the october challenge. I have put a little post up in the dt blog about this. I will miss you guys, so i`m really looking forward to get back. Hugs...Mona

Lau W said...

This is a superb card Mona, love the sweet colors, and love the frame ! This image is adorable !
xxx

Rita said...

Flott kort med fint motiv som er flott fargelagt :) Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen hos PMN :) Klem Rita,DT

Unknown said...

Hi Mona , I am Elaine and I wanted to pop over to see your cards , wow your work is sensational what beautiful creations . I am looking forwards to working with you at Whoopsi Daisy Divas I start this week. Big Hugs Elaine
ps Your blog is amazing

Related Posts with Thumbnails