Monday, August 6, 2012

Winner (s) of my blogversary candy

Hi everyone!

I allmost can`t believe how many of you that wanted to come and join me in all my celebrations. I truly appreciate it. As i said in the blogpost i wanted to add a little extra candy if i managed to reach 300 followes. I didn`t manage that but i`ve decided that i wanted to share the candy with you anyway, lol. So a second winner will get a little clearstamp from Marianne Design. I don`t have an image right now of it, so it will just have to be a surprise for the winner to get in the mail.

Well...are you ready? Let`s get down to buisness. I have made a draw using Random org. And here are the result:

The winner of my big candy is
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

And that is you, Jennyfer!!!
Biiig congrats to you

Please contact me at megamuffins@live.no with your details and i will sort out your winnings.

And now over to my second winner
*
*
*
*
*
LauW that is you!!!
Big congrats to you too! Send my your addy and i will send you the stamp a.s.a.p.

Again, thanks to all of you that entered. 
Have a great week!



4 comments:

angelic crafter said...

Congrats Jennyfer and Lauwers on your wins lucky ladies!! XOX Tania

Lau W said...

Oh this is so beautiful, i'm happy !!! Thank you very much Mona. I send you an e-mail now wouhouuu !
Congrats to Jennyfer !
xxx

Trish and Treasure said...

It was fun entering your candy! Thanks
Trish xxx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Thanks a lot for entering. It has been so much fun to visit your blogs. I`m so happy for all the great inspiration out there in blogland. Sorry that i haven`t been able to comment in all the blogs, but i have tried to visit as many of you as possible. Hope you will enter my next candy as well. I`m going to do a new one a little while before christmas, lol. So stay tuned. Hugs...Mona

Related Posts with Thumbnails