Monday, October 7, 2013

Vintage/Shabby chic over at WhoopsiDaisy

Hey peeps!

Today the new challenge has gone live over at WhoopsiDaisy  . The theme for this time is 

Vintage / Shabby chic

I went for shabby chic for my creation this time. The image is from Sheet #451.
This theme is one of my favs. I just love anything vintage and shabby looking stuff.


Papers i have used are from Maja Design, (Vintage spring basics). Dies are from Spellbinders, Magnolia and Marianne Design. I have painted the edges with white gesso blended with a little sand to get some extra texture. I have also used Frantage Embossing enamel (Shabby pink) on the edges of the image.

Colours i have used:

Skin: Vanilla, Saffron, Oatmeal, Sunkissed pink, Tan
Hair: Cocoa, Mustard, Buttercup, Saffron
Dress: Trick or Treat, Dusky rose, Pink mittens



This cluster of flowers are from several companies. Mulberry Crafts, Wild Orchid Crafts and Bi-kuben. The lace is also from WOC.


I also made a mini pebble. Ok i didn`t actually make the glass pebble, lol. But i cut out a little rose and glued it on to the back of the glass pebble to make my own finished one. I think it came out quite nice and perfect for this card.

Ok...that`s it from me today. We would very much like you to come over to WhoopsiDaisy and join in our new challenge. Hope to see you there! 
Happy Crafting everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails