Sunday, October 27, 2013

Challenge #5 at My Besties Norway

Hey everyone!

It`s been a while since i`ve posted anything in here and i`m really sorry about that. My life has been cramped up with a lot lately and the crafting has taken a tour into oblivion for a while. I hope you can forgive me :-)

Well anyway...here i am back with my contribution for My Besties DT. I think this image is just so adorable and it is one of the new Halloween digis by Sherry Baldy. The image i have used is called IMG 043 With Kitty

I allmost mucked up my image when i was doing my card yesterday. I was going to use some black cheesecloth behind the image just to make my card a little bit spookier. The only thing is that i didn`t have any of it in black so i had to colour it myself. I found my little bottle of Black Soot distress ink and started colouring the darn thing, lol. When dried i was going to put it on my card. But as i was handling it i noticed that it still left some ink here and there. You can imagine my panic when i noticed i had some inked fingermarks on my image... Eeeek...panic!!! I was allready late with my card and i didn`t have the time to colour up my image again. Thank God that the marks only were on the sides of the image and that i could cover them with some flowers. Otherwise my hubby would have had a really bad saturday evening with a grumpy whife in the same room, hahahaha.

Oh well let get down to buisness shall we? The theme for this fortnight is.... Yeah you guessed right:

HALLOWEEN
 

The papers are digital. The purple one is a past freebie from Bearly Mine Designs and the green one in the back is from Crafts and Me.

I used a LOT of colours for this one and here is the list:

Skin: Vanilla, Saffron, Oatmeal, Sunkissed pink, Tan
Eyes: Shale, Burgundy, Poppy, Lipstick red
Hair: Black, Sugar Plum
Lips: Sugar plum, Burgundy, Berry red
Dress/hat: Black Sugar plum, Violet, Burnt orange, Spice, Pumpkin, Gold, Sunflower
Trousers: Pear green, Lime green
Shoes: Gold, Sunflower
Cauldron: Cool grey #3,4,5, Lime green, Lime Zest, Pear green, Green lime, Lime twist (dots),  Soft lime, Bright green (dots), Burnt orange, Spice, Black, Sugar plum, Violet
Broomstick: Chestnut, Terracotta, Honeycomb, Eggnog, Pineapple crush, Sandstone, Black, Sugar plum, Violet
Cat: Cool grey #5, Black
Dots: Pineapple crush, Buttercup, Eggnog. (Ground): Cool grey #3, Sandstone, Sleigh bell

Challenges entered:

2 Sisters Challenge - Cute`n spooky
Crafty Calendar - Halloween
 Di`s Digi Designs - Halloween
Totally Gorjuss - Spooky
Card Makin Mamas - Trick or Treat
Crafts 4 Eternity - Happy Halloween
CraftyHands Challenge - Anything goes
Left or Center Creative Challenges - Halloween or Creepy
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Stampin` for the Weekend - Something spooky
Stempelsonne - Halloween
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything goes
Crafty little fairies - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Spooktacular
Hanna and Friends - Anything goes
Happy Campers - Halloween
Paper Crafting journey - Anything goes

That was finally it from me today. Hope you stuck with me to the end, lol. Please don`t forget to stop by My Besties Norway to check out the other girls` creations. We also have a couple of new DT`s so please give them warm good luck wishes on the team. I know they would love some sugar from you all, lol. Have a great weekend...what`s left of it anyway, lol. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails