Monday, November 4, 2013

Monochromatic at WhoopsiDaisy

Hi everyone!

Today i want to show you a creation i made using one of the newest Halloween digis by Linnie at WhoopsiDaisy. You can find it on sheet #494. It took forever to colour. I believe i spent a little over 5 hours to colour it, lol. The only thing i`m not satisfied with is that my camera made the white stripes to appear stronger than in real life. And i think they are a bit overwhelming. Oh well...when i can`t make use of a decent daylight it sometimes end up like this i`m sorry to say.


The papers i have used are digipapers from Bearly Mine Designs. The spiderweb is fuzzycut from one of the digipapers.


Colours used:

Skin: Vanilla, Saffron, Oatmeal, Sunkissed pink, Tan
Hair: Black
Dress/hat: Black, Shale, Burgundy, Berry red, White Sakura gelly roll pen.
Other colours: Cool grey #5 and 4, Walnut, Terracotta, Spice, Sandstone, Pineapple crush, Buttercup


I didn`t have any black flowers so i used my ProMarker to colour most of it. I also had to use my Black soot distress reinker course i didn`t manage to colour all in the center of it. I just put some drops of ink in the middle and elsewhere where i couldn`t use my marker.


I also had this metal rose with the gorgeous red eye in the middle i just had to put it on the card.

So now it`s your turn to go and create something monochromatic. I`m looking forward to come visit you and see what you create. Happy crafting everyone!
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails