Sunday, October 25, 2015

WSBT - Round 2

Hey everyone!

Ok i know....i`m late posting this. I have no other excuse than i totally forgot. Sooorrrryyyy :-) But at least you`ll get 2 creations for the price of 1, lol.

So here i am with my next creations for the World Scrap Battle and Tournament round 2. And first up is my card.


I`ve created a vintage card in white for a communion. I`m not sure but i think the image i used is from a cuttingsheet from Kort & Godt. Please don`t arrest me if i`m wrong, lol.


I`ve used several kinds of flowers. They are from Kort & Godt and Wild Orchid Crafts.


Next up is my mask for the Alter category.


This is what it looked like before i started.


And here is the end result. I just loooove how it turned out. 


This is actually a candlelight decoration i have had for ages. I found it at Nille a few years ago, thinking it was so beautiful. I didn`t have the slightest idea of what i was gonna use it for though, lol. It was just one of those things you just HAVE to have. But this project is absolutely what it was ment for. I totally see it now, lol. 


I love how the blue shimmery look turned out. It is a blend of pearlescent sky blue ink from Tsukineko and Blue Hawaian blue starburst from Lindy`s Stamp gang. Topped with gems from Marianne Design over the eyes.


The chipboard piece from Dusty Attic is covered with shabby blue embossing enamel from Stampendous and the flowers are from Prima, WOC and Papirloftet. I believe the gems are also from WOC. The feathers are from Nille as well.

If you have any questions as to how the process was, i`ll be happy to answer.

Thanks for visiting me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails