Tuesday, May 31, 2016

ArJo`s Tag & ATC kos

Hi there everyone!

I`m joining in a little challenge on Facebook by ArJo`s Tag & ATC kos
This month Marianne Johansson is the guest designer and she has set the theme this time. Theme set is M - for Maling or in english, P for Paint. 

We have to have a painted background and somekind of stamping and/or stenciling. All with paint.

Here is my take on the challenge.


I started off by painting the whole tag with white gesso. Next i started dabbing spots with Distress Paint (Milled lavender and Weathered wood) sprayed with water to make it run easier. Then i just held it different angles to get the paint blended. Then dried it with my heat gun. I then dabbed some extra spots here and there and dried it.


I then used Art Alchemy Opal Magic and Metallique Acrylic paint together with some stencils to create patterns. Stencils i used are Mini Harlequin, Mini Viva la art and Mini Complicated hearts. All by The Crafters Workshop. I also stamped a honeycomb pattern using black gesso. 


I also used some shimmerz spritz (Plum pudding) to get some pink spots. I also used the top of the bottle to dip into the spritz to make circles. Finally i splatted some paint here and there. Here i have used White gesso plain, white gesso blended with Plum pudding spritz and Weathered wood distress paint. 


I used my Dymo to make the text strips. To make it darker and more dramatic i used black gellato and rubbed it around the text and the edges. Around the ART text i used a gel pen course i didn`t want to muck it up too much.


To finish off my tag i coloured up some seambinding to match my tag. For this i used Plum pudding spritz for the pink one and Luminarte H2O Key Lime paint for the green one. I then added some bling and the metal medal from Tim Holtz.

If there is anything you would like to know about the creative prosess, don`t hesitate to ask. I will help as best as i can.

Thanks for visiting me today.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails