Thursday, May 26, 2016

Confirmation cards

Hi there!

Just popping in to show you a couple of confirmation cards i did on commission.


I believe all the paper used are from Kort & Godt. Please arrest me if i`m wrong. I accidentally tossed away the strip that had all the information so i don`t exactly remember, lol. And there it was again.....senile, lol


I don`t like the light. The pics were taken outside in daylight but i think they turned out too blue-ish. But the colours should be white / light grey.


I think these finished cutout pics are so cool. And they are perfect to use on boy cards. What i love about these papers is that all the elements you need to make a card, are all there. You have the paper, the image and the sentiment. This is awesome. 


This makes it super easy to make a card in a hurry.


Thanks for stopping by today. I wish you all a great weekend.

I`m entering these in Papirdukkene`s challenge - Anniversary




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails